- Singapore's May base oil export was down 10% as cargoes were shipped to China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Australia & Vietnam
- India's largest Slack Wax importers in May were Raj Petro, The Mehta Ind., Jell Pharmaceuticals & Bilal Match Works.
- U.S. LNG exports in first half up 42% from a year ago
- Toluene suppliers Vinmar Inter., Kempar Energy, Total Trading, Exxon Mobil Chemical & PTT International exported largest cargoes to Asia in May.
- India's largest Furnace Oil importers in May were PP Softtech, Gandhar Oil, Indian Oil, Sumex Petrochem & Gautami Oil imported from Iraq, UAE & Singapore.
- Furnace Oil BPCL India prices hike up by 5% in July 2021.
- UAE, Iraq, Oman, Iran and Bahrain are major bitumen exporters to India in June
- Microcrystalline Wax suppliers Repsol Lubricantes, Iberceras Special Ties, SJ Chemical Co., SJ Materials Co., Thai Lube Base Public Company, Sonneborn Llc and Double Ocean exported larges cargoes to Asia in June
- Qatargas delivers LNG to Al-Zour terminal
- India's largest Toluene importers in May were Sanjay Chemicals, Hazel Mercantile, Lanxess India, Klj Organic & Ramniklal S Gosalia.
| CV. Starindo Gemilang