- India's largest Base Oil importers are Savita Oil, Gandhar Oil, Raj Petro, Apar, Shell India, Panama, Columbia, Gulf Oil and Valvoline so far this year
- Bitumen 60/70(Packed) BPCL India prices firmed up by 10% in July 2020
- Thailand's bitumen export to Vietnam surges to more than 50,000 tons so far this year
- Marine fuel market facing tougher Q3 as supply rises.
- India's Toluene demand picks up as country imported 300,000 tons from Thailand, Singapore, Iran, Taiwan, South Korea, Spain & USA so far this year.
- Chevron signs agreement with YPF for Group II Base Oil distribution in Latin America
- BITCOL has imported more than 80,000 tons of premium bulk and packed bitumen into India to supply the local market as demand surges 30% in June
- Furnace Oil imports are up 85% for the year as Gp Global, Cockett Marine Oil & Southern Petrochemical imported large cargoes into India in May 2020
- White Oil (N - 60) FOB Korea price down by 25% since January 2020
- Thailand's bitumen export was up by 40% at 240,000 tons so far this year as cargoes were shipped to China, Australia and Cambodia.
| Paramkul Traders