Petrosilicon is a global petroleum market intelligence platform designed to deliver real-time trade information, prices, reports, statistics, directory and offers databases, import and export data, demand and supply reports, industry trends and a spectrum of other value added information for the global petroleum industry and trade market. The Petrosilicon Report covers prices and information on products like Base Oil, Bitumen (Asphalt), Lubricant, Rubber Process Oil (RPO), Crude Oil, Fuel Oil, Kerosene, Naphtha, Waxes (Paraffin Wax, Slack Wax, Residue Wax and Microcrystalline Wax), Gases (LNG, LPG, GTL), Petroleum Coke, Sludge Oil, Petroleum Sulfonate, Heavy Alkylate, Liquid Paraffin etc
- LABFS BPCL India prices decrease in October 2014.
- India imported 64411 MT of Naphtha in August 2014.
- Paraffin Wax FOB China prices dipped down by 6% in October 2014 as compared to January 2014 price.
- Light Diesel Oil BPCL India prices reported at Rs.47960 PMT in October 2014.
- IFO 180 FOB Singapore Fuel Oil prices down in October 2014.
- India 8537 MT of Furnace Oil in August 2014.
- Northwest European fuel oil Calendar 2015 hi-lo at record low on new sulfur rules.
- India’s LNG shipbuilding plans turn uncertain.
- Huge Quantity of HSD, LPG, Naphtha, Motor Spirit, Superior Kerosene Oil and Furnace Oil are schedule to reach at Indian Ports.
- Pet Coke FOB China prices remained almost same in October 2014 as compared to last month price.
- LPG CFR India prices dipped down by USD 50 PMT in October 2014 as compared to January 2014 price.
- IFO 380 FOB Fujairah Fuel Oil prices down in October 2014.
- Benzene BPCL India prices dipped down by 8% in October 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- US fuel oil stocks hit seven-week low, USAC imports at six-month low.
- International classification society DNV GL has opened up a new liquefied natural gas unit in Singapore.