Petrosilicon is a global petroleum market intelligence platform designed to deliver real-time trade information, prices, reports, statistics, directory and offers databases, import and export data, demand and supply reports, industry trends and a spectrum of other value added information for the global petroleum industry and trade market. The Petrosilicon Report covers prices and information on products like Base Oil, Bitumen (Asphalt), Lubricant, Rubber Process Oil (RPO), Crude Oil, Fuel Oil, Kerosene, Naphtha, Waxes (Paraffin Wax, Slack Wax, Residue Wax and Microcrystalline Wax), Gases (LNG, LPG, GTL), Petroleum Coke, Sludge Oil, Petroleum Sulfonate, Heavy Alkylate, Liquid Paraffin etc
- MGO FOB Rotterdam Fuel Oil prices down by 11% in October 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- Naphtha CFR India prices down in October 2014.
- HSD (0.05% Sulphur) BPCL India prices down by 6% in October 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- Germany consumed 109815 MT of Petroleum Coke in July 2014.
- NWE low sulfur fuel oil (LSFO) physical-swap premia hit month low on weaker demand.
- GAIL in search of partner for LNG import terminal at Paradip
- TOBS CFR India prices down by USD 25 PMT since January 2014 price.
- MDO FOB Rotterdam Fuel Oil prices down in October 2014.
- India imported most of its Furnace Oil from different countries like UAE, China in August 2014.
- Naphtha BPCL India prices down by 8% in October 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- Run rates at Shandong's teapot refineries fell to 36.3% capacity over October 9-15, down 4.2 percentage points.
- VLCC Shortage Cuts In On Rotterdam and Singapore Fuel Oil Arbitrage
- First Quebec LNG proposal seeks natgas export license
- LABFS BPCL India prices decrease in October 2014.
- India imported 64411 MT of Naphtha in August 2014.