- India's C J Shah, Trident Chemphar, Ramniklal S Gosalia & Indisol Marketing imported more than 1200 tons of Toluene each in August.
- Indian Oil Corp pushes hydrogen dream by unveiling blended fuel plan
- India's Furnace Oil import is up by 45% to 270,000 tons so far this year, as cargoes arrived from UAE, Singapore, Malaysia & Netherlands.
- China's Guangzhou Gas says LNG import terminal to begin operations by H2 2022
- Thailand & Kuwait are major White Spirit exporters to India in August.
- India imported more than 1.37 million MT of LPG from UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain & USA in August.
- IFO 180 FOB Rotterdam Fuel Oil prices up by 5% since start of the year.
- LSHS BPCL India prices down by 5% in October.
- China's Base Oil import is down by 2% to 1.75 million tons so far this year, as cargoes arrived from South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Qatar, Thailand, Japan & UAE.
- Puma India, Classic Bitumen, PP Softtech, VR Petrochem, Anro Petrochem, Madhusudan Organics, Catalyst, Gandhar, Premium Petro and Vivasvanna imported more than 2500 tons of bitumen each in September
| kanha trading company
| Angela Limited