- Bangla Desh government is going to import around 13,05,000 m tonnes of mo-gas, diesel, jet fuel, and furnace oil for the second half of the current year with lower the premium,
- Asian liquefied natural gas (LNG) prices could fall a further 25% in coming months
- Korea Western Power(WP) has bought 45,000 tonnes of Singaporean high sulphur fuel oil from Hyundai Corp for September arrival
- Rosneft makes LNG deal with Egypt
- India imported most of its LPG from different countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia in June 2015.
- Pet Coke FOB Indonesia prices down by 14% since January 2015 price.
- IFO 180 FOB Houston Fuel Oil prices down by 19% in August 2015 as compared to previous month price.
- SKO BPCL India prices fall down by 15% in August 2015 as compared to previous month price.
- Singapore Storage Operators Will Be Ultimate Losers in Asia's Changing Oil Market, says Analyst.
- Trafigura replicates its oil market tactics to dominate LNG
| RS Infotech
, Navi mumbai()
| Vono investment
, Santa Rosa (Buyer)