Petrosilicon is a global petroleum market intelligence platform designed to deliver real-time trade information, prices, reports, statistics, directory and offers databases, import and export data, demand and supply reports, industry trends and a spectrum of other value added information for the global petroleum industry and trade market. The Petrosilicon Report covers prices and information on products like Base Oil, Bitumen (Asphalt), Lubricant, Rubber Process Oil (RPO), Crude Oil, Fuel Oil, Kerosene, Naphtha, Waxes (Paraffin Wax, Slack Wax, Residue Wax and Microcrystalline Wax), Gases (LNG, LPG, GTL), Petroleum Coke, Sludge Oil, Petroleum Sulfonate, Heavy Alkylate, Liquid Paraffin etc
- White Oil (N - 60) FOB Korea prices up by USD 30 PMT in September 2014 as compared to January 2014 price.
- IFO 180 FOB Singapore Fuel Oil prices down in September 2014.
- Furnace Oil BPCL India prices down by 2% in September 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- Korea Produced 148240 KL Of Propane gas in July 2014
- Singapore cracks down on illegal Marine Gas Oil sales
- East Asian spot LNG prices climbed sharply between late August and mid-September amid growing global competition
- Furnace Oil CFR India prices hike up by USD 5 PMT in September 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- Paraffin Wax FOB China prices dipped down by USD 80 PMT in September 2014 as compared to January 2014 price.
- IFO 380 FOB Fujairah Fuel Oil prices down in September 2014.
- Benzene BPCL India prices dipped down by 2% in September 2014 as compared to previous month price.
- Pakistan's PSO buys 1.275 mln tonnes of Oct-Dec fuel oil
- Taiwan CPC changes domestic low sulfur fuel oil price formula to mitigate basis risk
- LNG import to save $ 2.5 bn foreign remittances annually
- Huge Quantity of HSD, LPG, Naphtha and Furnace Oil are schedule to reach at Indian Ports.
- US residual fuel oil stocks highest since June