- India's Furnace Oil import was jumped up by 35% year on year to 510000 tons
- India's Naphtha import was down by 20% in October at 160000 tons as cargoes arrive from UAE, Qatar, Bangladesh, Pakistan & Singapore
- China’s bitumen import down by 30% at 267000 tons in October as cargoes arrive from South Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Japan.
- India's Micro Crystalline Wax imports down by 15% in October at 1100 tons as cargoes arrive from Spain, Germany, China, Spain and South Korea.
- Saudi Arabia becomes net fuel oil importer for 3rd time
- India keen on foreign LNG deals to double gas imports
- Thailand imported 330000 tons of Base Oil from South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Qatar & Malaysia so far this year
- MGO FOB Houston Fuel Oil prices down by USD 30 PMT in November 2016 compared to previous month price.
- Bright Stock 150 CFR India prices shoot up by 15% since start of the year
- India's LPG imports was up by 15% year on year as cargoes arrive from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait & Oman
| Wuxi Fenkai artificial turf technology Co., LTD
| Shandong HG Machinery Co., Ltd.